First Pick is looking for marketing interns. Interested?
First Pick was founded in 2015 with the goal of connecting people through sports. Through our mutual love of sports, the team came together and started planning our first product. We began development on the First Pick app in the Summer of 2016 while in Penn State’s Summer Founders Program. After a successful pilot launch and several months of testing, the team has decided to expand and continue on with development.
First Pick LLC is seeking talented marketing to join the team in an internship role for Fall 2017. As a young entrepreneurial company, you may also be asked to interact with users. If you are a good fit for the team and perform well, it is possible that we may offer a permanent role.
- Possibility to earn Penn State credit
- Receive an on-campus internship with flexible hours around your class schedule
- Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
- Learn skills in the following: Management, Analytics, Sales, Public Speaking, Marketing, and Public Relations
- Experience at a funded startup
- Building a relationship with our users by playing sports recreationally with them several times a week
- Identifying and listening to our users needs, pain points and bringing their feedback to weekly teams meetings
- Using metrics and data to gain new users, identify problems and most importantly maintain user retention
- Promoting First Pick's presence at Penn State
- Play sports recreationally
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Sound attention to detail
- Self-motivated and focused